Saturday, April 16, 2011

"And my socks are never clean."

I just love Miss Pink.  I find her lyrics randomly following me in my day-to-day life.  "I can't take direction and my socks are never clean."  In fact, whenever I run low on black socks (and I wear them every single day), I often just go buy more.  The trick is to buy all the same kind so that you never have two socks that don't match each other (I can't stand when that happens).  Pick a style either ribbed or not ribbed, silky or matte and just stick with it.

Target and Sears are the best places for good quality low-cost socks.  I prefer Gold Toe brand products and if there is a better sale on them in the Men's department rather than in the Women's department, then I just buy the "Men's" ones (Ssshhh, there is no difference).  http://www.goldtoe.com/

When I finally get around to doing laundry, I am amazed at how many (matching) black socks I have!

Just another tip from Boston's LAZIEST Diva!  --Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment